All prices include UK mainland postage & packing.
- Tregothnan Estate Afternoon tea handpicked on the Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall and blended with Darjeeling leaves, known as the champagne of teas.
- Tregothnan Estate Classic tea, blended with finest Assam, to make a British grown tea with a bold and full-bodied flavour. From the Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall.
- Boddingtons Berries beautifully fresh raspberry jam, made with British grown raspberries to a traditional recipe where only sugar is added. 50ml glass jar.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh using a traditional Scottish recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour and a light crisp texture. Twin pack.
- Edinburgh's Coco Chocolatier Organic Dark chocolate, made with delicious Earl Grey tea and Bergamot oil.